Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day

We had our first day of school today!  It was actually fairly smooth.  C had the new experience of using a computer program for his math.  He's using Switched On Schoolhouse for Algebra I.  Hopefully this will give me a little help where I need it too.  He will also be using SOS for English.  I'm having a hard time believing that I have a high schooler.

B and T picked up where we left off last June.  That helped keep things going smooth as there program, Heart of Dakota, is skill based rather than graded. 

I can say all my kids are officially in school now as K started Kindergarten.  She is so excited to have her own school books even though they are a little worn from previous use.

I hope each of you have a great time in your homeschool this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment